Wednesday 28 February 2018

The Paper Shelter Challenge #328 - Use Metal


This week I used The Glamorous Girls pre-coloured digital stamp. The image is cut out and placed onto a Nestabilities die which I've distressed with Stormy Sky distress ink.  I used a variety of distress inks on the die cut doily and sentiment tag.  For my metal pieces I used a bronze decorative corner and sprayed it with silver glitter spray paint and some black eyelets.  My paper is from the stunning Ultimate Crafts Rambling Rose paper pack. I added a variety of flowers and a crochet doily with a sticky gem centrepiece.  The top of my card is punched using a Fiskars border punch. A few sticky pearls and swirl and voila!

A close up of the flowers (I just love the colours of these flowers)

The lovely Rambling Rose paper

Our fabulous sponsor, The Paper Shelter, has a $30 gift certificate up for grabs for our lucky winner this week, provided you use a Paper Shelter product.  You could use a digital stamp, paper or printable image.  If you don't use a Paper Shelter product, you could still win 3 digi stamps of your choice!


Be sure to pop back to The Paper Shelter Challenge Blog to see what the rest of the Design Team have created to inspire you this week!

Thanks for popping by to my blog, and hope to see you again!

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Little Miss Muffet Challenge #183: Anything Goes
Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge 1808: Anything Goes
Lemon Shortbread Challenge #62: Anything Goes

Thanks to QKR Stampede for choosing my card in their Top 5



5 comments:

  1. Each fortnight you create a card which becomes my new favourite!!! This is gorgeous! I LOVE the colours you chose - your flowers are stunning! Gorgeous papers and inking. Beautiful sentiment. Stunning punched top border, and a touch of softness with the crocheted doily and pearls, to balance the metal additions! I LOVE THIS CARD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beauty! Gorgeous elements on this card. Those flowers are amazing!

    Thanks for joining us for our Anything Goes challenge at Cut it Up!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely design. Thank you for joining in the QKR Stampede challenge.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card!! You have put this card together so beautifully. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog! I hope you can join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! Love the images and the layout is fantastic. Great embellishments! Thanks for joining our weekly challenge at QKR Stampede!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Pop back any time!