Sunday 27 June 2010

Life is SWEETER when shared with friends!

My goal is to make a card with each of the stamps I recently acquired.
This 5.5 x 5.5" card features the adorable Gurlee Girl Cammy stamp which I have colored with Copic markers. I also used Glossy Accents on the flowers on her hat and belt which gives a nice glossy finish. Embellishments are Prima flower vines and Flower Soft (the colorful edge on the grass) and Say it in Crystals and Pearls.
Front of Card

A full view of the easel card

The inside of the card with the removable tag

Removable stamped tag has space for a
personal message on the front and back




2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing all the beautiful cards you are going to make with your new stamps...I hope you have LOTS to make! This card is very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Crafty African, I think it's time you put some new pics on your blog!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Pop back any time!