Thursday 6 September 2012

Family Challenge Card 11 - Feathered Friends

I used  Pink dotted swiss paper for my easel card and I love the colourful patterned paper. You will notice one feathered friend on the paper but quite a few winged friends on my card. I found a new household item to distress the edges of my papers - a big file which is really coarse. I inked the edges with distress ink and used a Martha Stewart border punch and put some Stickles on to decorate. The stamp is a Magnolia stamp I've been wanting to use for a long time. I coloured with Copics and Stickles and added some Glossy Accents on the bubbles.

For the inside I have a bird in a bird cage sticker (I love bird cages) attached to a double sided removable tag to write on. The card is decorated with lace, glittered brads and some flowers and ribbons. The little doily and stamped image are cut out with Nestabilities on the Cuttlebug.

Easel card
 
Front of the card
 
Inside of the card
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Pop back any time!