Wednesday 17 September 2014

2014 Card Girls Challenge 17 - Strawberries


I used two digi stamps I found on Pinterest, Precious Moments Strawberry Queen and the bunch of strawberries. The stamps were printed on different paper so the colouring looks a bit like when you colour on watercolour paper.  I used Stickles on her wings and crown and Glossy Accents on her shoes and the strawberries. I used a Nesties for the image and distressed the edges with Tumbled Glass distress ink. I handcut the red border and distressed the edges a bit. My papers are from my stash. I used a lacy Martha Stewart border punch. The felt red flower and ribbon combo was part of some packaging on a gift. Some flowers and brads and ladybirds finish it off.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Pop back any time!